Thursday, May 21, 2009

Save the Date Cards

I received a save the date card today and let me tell you, it was less then thrilling. Ladies, your wedding is a personal reflection of you and totally sets the tone for your wedding. Do your homework and think it thru before you just send any old thing out. I'm not saying that you have to spend a million dollars for little old save the dates, lord knows I was a "Do it your selfer", and saving is the key. Try to be a little creative. Weddings today are so different, guests get excited to come when you make it interesting. Boring says, oh here's yet another wedding that i have to shell out cash for. There are so many online save the date stores that offer inexpensive ways to get the word out. Try looking up save the dates on wedding websites for inspiration if you choose to take the crafting route. Oh, and I'm always willing to give creative suggestions, just ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment