Friday, April 30, 2010

Dress Research

I'm combing thru tons of photo's trying to get an update for this years dress pics! The verdict...Yikes! Brides this year you really have your work cut out for you.  I have a few photo's that I'm going to share with you, but over all, I am not impressed. What is up with Vera Wang's dresses this year.  The models look like tulle nightmares. I get it, she was going for Romantic, but honestly it's not romantic when you can't see the brides figure (she's probably worked so hard at) under all the layer of netting...
So I'll leave you with one photo to chew on right now.  I had no idea that David Tutera had a wedding gown line.  I'm a little shocked at how much I liked his style. Shocker. (but a in a good way) This is his Eve Dress. Loving the roses.  That's romantic...
Enjoy
XOXOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment