Saturday, November 6, 2010

Show Drama

So, for this show, since it will be my first, I have no idea what is actually going to sell.  My husband is very quick to remind me that this is not an indie show and therefore I may want to stray closer to the "traditional" stuff. He may have a point, but I just want to make and owl themed Christmas card just too see if anyone will love it as much as I do.  That will be total confirmation for me that shows are the way to go. We will see. I'm also going to have my wedding portfolio there too so if you've been planing on seeing my work that would be a good time to do it. I have so much more in the portfolio then online right now and that's due to the zero amount of time I have for photographing.  More details about the show to come this weekend to get your pens ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment