Saturday, April 9, 2011

My Wedding Concierge App Commercial


This commercial from My Wedding Concierge is by far the coolest thing we've seen all week.You might already know that you can find our blog on the this amazingly easy wedding app.  You can download it on your smart phone and now you Ipad.  I actually do have it on my ipad an I think it's the best app I've downloaded yet.  It's not just easy and convenient to use but it's also very stylish.  If you haven't already downloaded this app you should be cause you'll love how it keeps all your wedding inspirations right at your fingertips.  Not to mention you stay closer to us too ;* (we like that part the most)

XOXO
Danielle

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your Lovely information.iWedPlanner app is the best wedding app to organize your wedding with out any difficulties,this wedding app which makes your "wedding" well organized.it allows manage your day to day activities until the wedding day also wedding app gives more informative ideas to plan wedding which has the complete wedding planner.download these useful wedding app

    ReplyDelete