Sunday, August 16, 2009

Dress Yourself


A dress needs to represent you. Ask yourself who are you? What do you love and more importantly what kind of things do you gravitate too. Are you a no fuss kind of girl? Easy going, laid back. Then you'll want to do something more elegantly simple. Refer to our dress blog from 8.8.09 on the J. Crew dress for a good example. Other wise, if you are like me and my personal motto is, "why do…when you can overdo," Then something way more extravagant is due. I love these cause they say wow…without, "good god the bride has lost her mind," kind of effect.

Now, I know what your thinking. You say, "but I thought this site was about practical weddings," and it is. So I am going to refer you to my favorite bridal boutique, White Chicago, www.whitechicago.com .
I got my designer dress there and did not pay a fortune for it.

This first dress picture here says, "Holy Romantic." This dress is stunning. I love the way it hugs to the body accenting the bride's figure. I say goodbye to the days of "Snow Beast". Anne Barge did a beautiful job on this design!

This second dress pictured here is also romantic but in a totally different way. !, it's the color of the dress. 2 the tulle on the bottom of the dress is shaped differently so it lays differently and it says So whimsical and fun. Vera Wang beautiful as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment