Thursday, January 7, 2010

Meet the Experts Event


Hi Everybody!


Really exciting news!

I am really proud to announce that I will be part of an amazing event called "Meet the Experts, Arming the Recessionista Bride" on January 20th. The invitation is attached and if you know anybody who is planning a wedding or recently engaged please extend this invitation to them. It is by RSVP only and it in collaboration with whiteChicago and CS Bride Magazine! A similar email invite went out today to 6000 Chicago brides! I will be on the panel of experts serving as the DIY Bride/wedding blogger and dishing about my new business! It's a great way to get practical information for how to save money for your wedding. Serving on the panel along with me will be a financial planner, wedding planer, gown expert, personal stylist, and the Editor and Chief for CS Brides Magazine! So please send this to any Recessionista Brides you know to come out for a great evening full of cocktails and great conversation. You can RSVP by sending me an email at danielle@sugarandspiceink.com,
and of course follow my blogg at http://www.sugarandspiceink.blogspot.com/
or my soon to be up website http://www.sugarandspiceink.com/
and become my fan on facebook/twitter(I post on just about every social media outlet there is) !
Thanks for all your support!
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment