Thursday, January 21, 2010

Meet the Experts Follow up

Last night I was really privileged to be apart of the panel for the Meet the Experts event hosted by the amazing women at whiteCHICAGO. I will have full recap of the event in a day or two while I finish gathering all the information I want post (photo's and what not ) I need to make sure that I don't leave anyone out because trust me the vendor's who participated were first class and simply amazing to work with. I also want to add that the brides I met were really great too. I commend and congratulate you ladies for all the hard work your putting into planning your wedding. I was a DIY and I did have to plan my whole wedding on a budget so believe me when I say that I can relate to you. And if you have any questions or maybe you just want to bounce some idea's off about your wedding please email me. In the mean time I'm putting together price packages for DIY consultations that I know you'll find extremely affordable. After all this is the spot for weddings, "practically designed. "

No comments:

Post a Comment