Tuesday, November 3, 2009

New Things...

I know... I've been promising new designs for a while and I'm just going to say they are coming. I've been a busy girl. Customer's come first always, and I have an exciting new batch of Brides I can't wait to feature here. So please be patient, the new designs are coming soon. You have to remember, I'm the buyer, designer, photographer, editor, blogger, website designer and the list goes on...

What is new is that you can now follow me on twitter at @sugarspiceink for updates. I also have a new facebook fan page that you link to at the bottom of this page.
Starting this week i will be featuring local vendors on this site. I will do my homework and make sure they are worthy before they get posted.
Anyhow, I promise not to disappoint and it will be great!

XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment