Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Music Play List- What Not to play

From: @theknot
Sent: Nov 3, 2009 3:17p
8 wedding songs for your do-not-play list: http://bit.ly/4vW5PM
sent via web
On Twitter: http://twitter.com/theknot/status/540188433

1. YMCA
2.Chicken Dance
3.Stayin Alive
4. Every Breath You Take
5.Total Eclipse of the Heart
6. Macarena
7. My Heart Will Go On
8. Mony Mony

These songs should just be retired but I know there are more to add to the list. What songs are you sick of hearing at weddings?
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

To Add to that note. When selecting your play list, stick to your guns about the songs you want played. Sometimes you have to trust your intuition. Last year when we were planning our wedding I insisted on playing Lady GaGa and my DJ didn't want to get it for my play list. It was when she was brand new and only had 1 hit single. He told me she would never be around by next year and it wasn't worth it to down load. Yeah well....The rest is history, he downloaded the song, played it and she's a mega superstar a year later!

No comments:

Post a Comment