Monday, February 22, 2010

DIY Up Lighting

DIY Up Lighting

I have had a few brides approach me about affordable up lighting so I have to say that shortly I will be purchasing one of the small portable LED lights that are now available at save-on-crafts.com and other bridal resources.  I have not actually used these yet so it would be unfair for me to give and accurate critique.  One of the down falls to going with this option is that it only produces a white color.  Not the lovely range of colors that you get from professional lighting.  Once I get one I will do expriments on ways to produce a colored effect using one of these canisters. I will of course make that information available here.

While I think this option might be perfect for smaller weddings, I don't believe this would give you the kind of all over lighting effects that you see on "Platinum Weddings".  Although you never know.
Any how enjoy the video and let me know your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment