Monday, February 22, 2010

My Wedding Concierge



 My Wedding Concierge -- iPhone Wedding Planning App, Wedding Planning Website, Wedding Vendors -- Mobile Wedding Planning Powered By WedSynchttp://www.my-wedding-concierge.com/index.php
Screen clipping taken: 2/22/2010, 12:07 AM
We are so excited to part of the My Wedding Concierge, the best new online and mobile resource for planning your wedding. This amazing site is just as fabulous as it looks It's ultra chic design is so user friendly that I think it's going to be a huge asset for today's brides who are forever on the go. Right now it's compatible with I-Phones and it's app is available at the apple store for free! The really exciting part is that this new resource will allow brides to not only find vendors but also share, rank and organize them with their friends among social networks like Twitter and Facebook!


Speaking as a bride who worked more then 40 plus hours a week, traveled the world for work, constantly on the go with entrepreneurial tasks all while planning her wedding, it would have been helpful to have something like this at my finger tips. Every minute counts when your time crunching. I really did not have the time to research everything I needed because I just didn't have the time to spend in front of a computer. But having the tool available as a combo team in both formats for web and mobile makes it so appealing for busy brides. Just the idea of having everything you need right at your finger tips makes me smile for you!  You could do your homework on vendors while working out at the gym!(no more excuses to hit the weights). The future looks bright for My Wedding Concierge as they climb the ladder to be the ultimate wedding search engine. They certainly have our stamp of approval.
Have fun and happy planning XOXOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment