Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Indie Wed

Saturday I attended a very different wedding show, Indie Wed. I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised by all of the amazing vendors, many of whom I had the pleasure of speaking with. I’m only going to highlight people that I got a chance to speak with , but there were so many talented people there so I encourage you to click on the link and explore all who participated.







WHOVILLE DESIGNS had some gorgeous jewelry at what I thought where really affordable prices. I have to admit that I did double take after I asked how much the crystal necklace retailed for. I would highly recommend emailing Heather and asking her about her bridal collection.






For all you Green DIY brides, be sure to check out green paper company, for all of your eco friendly paper needs. Their table was so cute it was candy for my eyes! Actually, I am really glad I met them because I am in desperate need of a green supplier and I am personally going to be in touch with them for our invitation designing.






Again for you greenies, Pollen, had such pretty floral arrangements. The most dreamy bouquet laid on the table and caught your eye immediately. The only thing that was missing was a mirror so you could imagine yourself down the aisle with it. They specialize in green weddings and eco-conscious events.








For you candy lovers, (I’m talking to you Amanda!) the sweetest course, custom candy buffets, is perfect! I was talking to Christine and she said that she can work to customize the candy colors to compliment your wedding colors! Yummy!








The very first both I saw walking in to the event was, Layer Cake Shop(baking supplies). This table was excitement from the very moment I laid eyes on it. It was one of those shops were everything was packages so cute that I wanted to pick everything up and touch it. Pretty amazing for baking supplies!








We sampled pretty and yummy cakes from TipsyCake. They are custom bakeshop and can match you colors or your theme!






One of the vendors that I was so excited about is vavoom pinups! This a very different and creative type of photography. I am dying to do this and I think maybe some time in the summer I will! How cute would it be to collaborate with these ladies and do some pictures for the business!






Love, Lula Mae had amazing designs, I didn’t know where to look first. The display had fun vintage inspired designed accessories. The bridal collection is unique while the couture collection boasts eye popping colors!







There were so many tallented vendors that I can't possibly cover them in 1 little blog.  I think the best way to showcase them is too do little stories of the ones that caught my eye. So be sure to look for that in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment